DAY 1: HANOI AIRPORT – HOTEL IN HANOI OLD QUARTER – HANOI CITY TOUR WITH PALOMA MOTOR BIKE DRIVER
PALOMA MOTOR BIKE TOUR:
Our driver warmly welcomes your family at Hanoi Airport with a sign board of your name and driving your hotel for check in. Then joining the city tour with our beautiful female drivers in Ao Dao Tradditional Dress to explore the sounds and beauty of Hanoi (Starting time is flexible depends on the availability).
Option 01: Starting from 08.00am to 12.30pm
Option 02: Starting from 18.00pm to 22.00pm
Kindly have a look of Paloma Motor Bike Tour details:
Our tour guide and drivers pick up your family at hotel and start exploring Hanoi city on the motorbike with our beautiful female drivers.
Meet the group and sit it in a cafe overlooking the Opera House and enjoy street food in Hanoi. Learn about the history of the Opera House and the surrounding area. You will also have all safety briefing about the Tour.
Tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the Old Quarter.
Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, passing to Literature Temple, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and some of the majestic, historical buildings including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Ride to Truc Bach Lake and enjoy Morning Tea by eating a range of small Vietnamese snacks in Ngu Xa Village.
Ride around Lake Ho Tay, Long Bien Bridge, past some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam, with a number short stops for photo opportunities.
Have lunch at local restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. You will be amongst the locals doing lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of Cold Local Beer / Cold Soft Drinks or Tea.
After the trip, you will have the option for your Tour Guide to take you back to your hotel.
Paloma Motor Bike Tour Include:
• Motorbike with a high quality helmet
• Full Insurance Cover
• Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
• Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
• Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the leading motorbike
• Head-set communication system so guests will be in constant communication on the way with the Tour Guide Leader
• Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
• Sightseeing entrance fees
• A range of Vietnamese snacks
• Lunch/ Dinner unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea).
• Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
• Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
• Any items not mentioned above.
You will stay in one of the best hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Tirant Hotel, 36- 38-40 Gia Ngu (http://www.tiranthotel.com). The hotel is very close by with many famous attractions for example 3 minutes from Hoan Kiem Lake (recreation and entertainment center of the capital, 2 minutes from Water Puppet Theatre, and right in the middle of culture, shopping, entertaining, and cuisine center.
Kindly click here to reach the Tirant hotel: http://www.tiranthotel.com/
Click here for more details of 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT program
– Classic Room ( Tirant Hotel) – Deluxe Ocean View Cabin ( on the first floor on boat): $620
– Single or family room, kindly contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Package includes:
– Paloma Motor Bike Tour
– A night at Tirant Hotel. Buffet breakfast is inclusive
– Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi- Halong-Hanoi
– 2 days 1 night cruise onboard
+ 01 Deluxe Ocean View cabin for 02 people
+ En-suite bathroom
+ Full board meal (4 meals/per person: 02 buffet, 01 BBQ dinner, 01 light breakfast)
+ All taxes, service charge, kayak, bamboo boat, entrance and sightseeing fee.
– A Spa voucher for 01 person on boat
– Private transfer Noi Bai Airport – Hotel and return (02 ways).
3. Terms and conditions:
– Valid until 30th April 2016
– Minimum for 02 people
– Please contact us if you are going on Xmas and New Year’s day, it may be an extra surcharge.