2 DAY 1 NIGHT ITINERARY
Pioneering in providing 4-star cruise services on Ha Long Bay, Pelican Cruises stands out with its nostalgic Indochinese design combined with rustic and sophisticated wooden interiors. With a total of 42 rooms divided into two classes of Pelican Classic and Pelican Glory, separate bay-view balconies, an outdoor bar that embraces the magnificent natural scenery, a floating restaurant with a blend of Eurasian and Asian flavors, the journeys on Pelican Cruises will surely bring the upgraded and most memorable experience to all our clients.
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY
• 08:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Center. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta on the way to Ha Long Bay.
• 11:30 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina, get checked in at the waiting lounge.
• 12:00 Embark on Pelican Cruise, enjoy the welcome drinks while being given a short briefing. Check in to your room and get ready for a tasty lunch.
• 12:30 Enjoy Vietnamese and international lunch and the picturesque scenery of the bay, pass by the most beautiful areas: Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock Islet, Three Coconuts Island.
• 15:00 Visit Tung Sau – the largest pearl farm in Ha Long Bay, learn the process of manual pearl culture and practice some techniques. This is also an ideal place for kayaking, get up and close to the timeless beauty of Ha Long.
• 16:30 Visit Ti Top island – a small limestone island with one of the best sandy beaches in Ha Long Bay. You can immerse yourself in emerald water and hike to the top for stunning panoramic views of the Bay.
• 17:30 Back to the boat and anchor at Lom Bo area.
(Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly)
• 19:30 Deluxe Dinner is served. Enjoy our traditional and fusion dishes prepared by our talented chefs.
• 21:30 After dinner it’s your time to enjoy at our bar and spa, fish squid or watch a movie in cabin, play cards, chess or relax on the sundeck.
• 23:00 Overnight on board.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI
• 06:00 Seeing the bay in the morning is a wonderful experience, awaken all your senses with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck while gathering vitamin sea to refresh yourself before enjoying breakfast.
• 07:00 Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the restaurant.
• 07:30 Visit Sung Sot Cave – a magnificent and largest limestone cave as its original name: Grotte des Surprising. The beautiful stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years are the reward after the steep climb on Bo Hon Island.
(*) Note: Proper shoes are highly recommended when it’s wet.
• 09:30 Back to the cruise ship. Check out and settle your bill at the reception.
• 10:00 Have brunch while cruising back. Relax on the sundeck or in the restaurant.
• 11:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, it’s time to say best wishes and end your cruise with us.
• 14:30 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the journey.
Thank you for choosing Pelican Cruises!
(*) Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change without prior notice.
Luxury room and facilities as ordered.
All onboard meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
Kayaking, cooking demontration, Tai chi session, bamboo boating, beach (if the weather permits),
movies, squid fishing, music entertainment.
English speaking tour guide and onboard service fee.
Welcoming drink, two bottles of water in cabin.
Onboard insurance, sightseeing fees and value added tax.
Hanoi – Ha Long transportation (luxury van is available to be booked).
Massage treatment (available to be booked in advance).
Personal expenses and services not included in the service include.